Wednesday, September 26, 2012

'Once in a Lifetime Experience' - Windows 8 App Fest

       Hey Folks! I'm Back! And this time I do have something to share. Yes! It is about my Experiences of the Windows 8 App fest. It was big! too big! It was a Guinness World Record. A record for the maximum number of Developers in a single marathon coding event. I am delighted being a part of it. Will cherish the experience through out my life.
       I made a Windows 8 app named LIFE. It has the full form Learning Is Fun and Easy. I included few Inspiring quotes, Tips to keep your mind sharp, tricks that simplify a large problem and Inspirational real life stories in the Application. I developed it using metro style principles and got it approved by the Tech experts there. Yes! It passed the AEL and I am super excited. Now I will have Apps in the windows store along side the 6 odd apps in the Windows Phone Market Place.
        Wow! What a journey it has been. 2 months ago I was nowhere and today I find myself as a developer who has apps which are downloaded by people world-wide. It's like a dream that has come true. Taking part in the MSP Selections, I Unlock Joy Phase 2 and now the App Fest, It has been a journey worth remembering. Hope I get positive results and my hard work pays me good rewards. Overall, It has been a wonderful learning experience and I am so very happy for that reason. Well that's it for now. Will come back with more in future. Till then bye cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment