Monday, January 21, 2013

About wordtrix!

      Hey guys! Well my previous post was "Series of Disappointments". But, I have some good news to share. I am now a Microsoft Student Partner. My name appeared in list-2 and I am delighted about it. Looking forward to loads of cool stuff as an MSP!
      It's been a long gap after my previous blog because we were busy with our projects. Well I wish to share one of them. the link is wordtrix . It is basically an online puzzle game which can be played across the internet. Whats more! you can compare your scores with your friends who have also played the same game.. Here is an introductory video.
We have now started developing some platform independent stuff. Looking forward to our future projects and aiming high at imagine cup 2013!!! Thats it for now :) bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment