Friday, September 14, 2012

A peep into the current happenings...

Hey folks, Again its been a while since I last wrote something over here. Have lots of things to share. Well, It has been action packed and heavily loaded all these days. I term it as a transformation period. I'm getting to learn many new things by travelling places. It started with google's gday. I attended the technology days and it was awesome fun. I then happened to attend the windows phone meet at Microsoft campus. It dealt with optimizing the windows phone apps and got to learn and implement a lot from there. I'm excited about the visual studio launch event on the 17th of sept. And , how did I forget the app fest. I'm super excited to be a part of world's largest hackathon. And then the subsequent rounds of MSP selections. So, excitement all the way. That's it for now. hoping for more in the future. byeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment